International students are invited to apply for the DAAD-STIBET Program for International Students to study at the Dresden University of Technology in Germany. The program is funded by the STIBET-Program of the German Educational Exchange Service (DAAD).
The DAAD is providing scholarships for study completion as well as highly qualified international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
As one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Germany, the Dresden University of Technology (TUD) offers a broad variety of 122 disciplines and covers a wide research spectrum. It has earned a good reputation, about one-eighth of its students come from abroad and
Why study at the Dresden University of Technology? TUD strikes a balance between professional and personal responsibilities and strives to ensure equal opportunity in all their employment practices. It promotes the international character of the university and its members as well as cross-border cooperation in research and teaching.
The scholarship winners will receive EUR 300 per month to study at the Dresden University of Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Course Level: Diploma, Bachelor & Master Program
- Application Deadline: March 15 and September 15
- University or Organization: DAAD and TU Dresden
- Department: NA
- Award: EUR 300 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
DAAD-STIBET Program for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program in various subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programs taught in English) or state exam student.
- International students of International Master´s Programs (Master´s Programs taught in English) are asked to apply only for a funding for Study completion within the frame of the program programs STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Program.
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships.
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
- How to Apply for the DAAD-STIBET Program for International Students: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must complete and submit the application form. All candidates send their application using the following mailing address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Programmes International Students, Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a current list of examination results (transcript), Confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants with good and very good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and that obtain the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or achieved at least 75% of credits).
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.