Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
The award is accessible for Indian students commencing in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the institute in India.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh that was established in 1959. It is one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology.
Why at IIT Kanpur? The college is also famous for its excellent work in research and development are done by its students. Its campus is full of greenery and provides the best facilities to the students.
The Indian Institute of Technology will provide the fund for needy students.
- Course Level: Bachelors or masters
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: IIT Kanpur
- Department: NA
- Award: Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in India
Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The students belonging to SC/ST categories only are eligible to receive the FBM scholarship.
- Total Family Annual Income (Gross Income) of the student from all sources should be less than 4.5 lacks.
- How to Apply for the Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your results of the previous qualification, copy of id and other documents asked by the university at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in both Hindi and English language.