Applicants are cordially invited to become a part of the Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee International funding Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee International funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The funding is exclusively available for international students.
The program covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is one of the major English-language tests in the world managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
Why taking IELTS certification? IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. It measures the language proficiency of students who wish to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates.
- Course Level: High School & Undergraduate Students
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
- University or Organization: British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization
- Department: NA
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee International funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for High School and undergraduate students for their IELTS Test Fee.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates under 32 years of age.
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks.
- Cleared undergraduate courses.
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before.
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts).
- How to Apply for the Fully-Funded IELTS Test Fee International funding: In order to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship, eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below in the program.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts, certificates and one recommendation letter from a teacher of their previous school stating candidate as deserving.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have cleared undergraduate courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.