The aim of Ap ePASS platform is designed to help qualified students who cannot afford their school fees to apply for the AP scholarship and learn. The Andhra Pradesh state government will pay the school fees of the student as designated by the college in the form of Ap ePASS scholarship. Students who applied for the program should go and check their AP ePASS status online.
Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (ePASS) is an online scholarship payment system that was conceived by the AP State Government to assure the faster disbursements of scholarships to the economically underprivileged students. However, the Andhra Pradesh ePASS scholarship shall be offered by the social welfare department of Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligible student who belongs to the reserved categories of SC, ST, OBC that candidate is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- If the family income of the applicant is less than Rs.2 Lakhs . if the applicant is EBC and BC disabled welfare student family income should be below Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Candidates whose attendance in school is 75% at the end of the quarter and annual.
To help qualified students who cannot afford their school fees. The government will pay the tuition fee prescribed by the college in the form of scholarships. It is very important that students who cannot afford their school fees check their AP ePASS status online.
- The candidate should provide his or her previous year exam certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Mother’s and father’s ID proof
- Bank passbook with the bank account IFCS Code.
- Choose the course for which you want to apply for
- Choose from the option of pre-matric or post matric as per your demand.
- To get admission or registration form, click on “Registration button”.
- Provide your Aadhaar and ration card details and all the necessary details.
- Give details of your parents or guardian as directed.
- Give details of your school or college as well as the course.
- Give the state bank account number clearly with IFSC code.
- Mention your income status and income status.
- Upload the required documents, enter the captcha and click on the ‘submit button’ when you finish.
- Print the application form for future reference.
AP ePASS Status
Candidates who have successfully applied for the AP ePASS and filled the application form along with the needed documents can check his or her status. With this, they will be able to monitor the progress of their application and can get an approach if they will get the scholarship. In order to check your status, use the registration ID and password. Submit the details to check.
How To Check Your AP epass Status:
- Visit the official website of AP epass
- Click on the option ‘ap scholarship status’
- Fill the required or needed details on this page such as SSC hall ticket number, exam category, the application number, academic year, date of birth.
- Click on the “Get Status” button to know and confirm your current status of your application for the scholarship of ap epass. Students can take the print out of the application or scholarship status.
to learn more about how to apply for the 2020 AP ePASS
AP ePASS Bank Status
The candidate can either go to the bank or check his or her AP ePASS bank status with his or her phone.
To receive scholarship, the candidate must have a bank account in any of the nationalized banks. Any student or college who desires to change his or her bank account to the one given on the website will have to submit the original bank documents with account particulars to the concerned welfare officers who can submit a change request to the PMU.
Candidate who applied for the AP ePASS scholarship can easily check his application progress online. The applicant need to visit the official website, enter the registration ID and the password.