Laidlaw College is proudly sponsoring an amazing program called International Laidlaw College Liddle Funding for outstanding students from abroad. This program is exclusively open for the academic year of 2020-21.
Liddle award is a great help for students who are not able to take a course at Laidlove College without financial assistance. All eligible participants of the opportunity will receive an award of $1,500.
Desirable offer to support college study with $1500 award.
Laidlaw College is a leading theological college located in Auckland, New Zealand. From certificate to doctoral level, this college provides qualification in various areas like theology and biblical studies, mission, ministry, counselling and teacher education.
Why at Laidlaw College? Formed in 1922 as the Bible Training Institute, Laidlaw College is a well-established college known for its teaching and diverse learning environment. It provides not just academic opportunities but also a lot of facilities for students. It helps students to achieve their dreams.
The Laidlaw College will award a scholarship worth $1,500. It can be used to pay expensed associated with education.
- Course Level: Undergraduate/postgraduate
- Application Deadline: Case by case basis
- University or Organization: Laidlaw College
- Department: N/A
- Awards: $1,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
International Laidlaw College Liddle Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality can book their place in this program.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate study courses in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates must take a look at the eligibility criteria to see whether they are eligible for this program or not:
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to be a Christian in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Be able to show evidence of academic achievement in your first year of study at Laidlaw College and involvement in the Laidlaw community.
- Demonstrate genuine financial hardship.
- How to Apply for the International Laidlaw College Liddle Funding: To qualify for this application , firstly, you will need to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate program in any field at Laidlaw College. After that, the online application form will be for you.
- Supporting Documents: When you apply to Laidlaw College, you must submit all the required documents, including:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: All the entry requirements vary from one course to another. However, applicants who have evidence of equivalent knowledge and skills will have open entry to apply. More information can be found here.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whom English is not their first language are required to meet the following requirements:
- IELTS (academic): 5.5 or higher with a minimum 5.0 in reading and writing.
- Pearson Test of English (academic): 42