Seeking financial assistance to follow your higher education dreams? Then, you must apply for the International Ph.D. Scholarships at Griffith University in Vaccine Development Against Respiratory Pathogens. The university is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The International Ph.D. Scholarships at Griffith University are available to both domestic and international students seeking to apply and already commencing or enrolled in a Ph.D. program at the university.
Griffith University, a public research university located in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia and founded in the year 1971, offers an exciting and ample range of scholarships to sustain international students coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and pathway programs.
Reasons to Study at Griffith University?
Griffith University is dedicated to working excellence and strives to provide high-quality teaching and learning, research, and engagement. Griffith University fosters a culturally sensitive environment that encourages reconciliation, education, and engagement. GU engages in ethical collaborations with a wide range of partners, seeking mutual and long-term value.
Worth of Scholarship: Tuition Fees
Brief Description of the International Ph.D. Scholarships at Griffith University
- Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 5th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
International Ph.D. Scholarships at Griffith University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Ph.D. degree in Vaccine Development Against Respiratory Pathogens offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to domestic and international (resident) applicants who are currently located in Australia and able to start this year.
- Applicants must have excellent writing abilities and be able to work effectively within a multidisciplinary and international research team.
- How to Apply for the International Ph.D. Scholarships at Griffith University: To kickstart the application process, new applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application. You can access the online application here.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Statement addressing your suitability for the project/scholarship
- A brief CV
- Academic Transcript
- Name and contact details of two references.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements at Griffith.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The GUIPRS covers an annual stipend of $28,597 (indexed) for a period of up to three years of full-time study.