King’s College London Undergraduate Scholarships is offering an award to undergraduate students entering for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2018
Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: One award for entry onto ONE of the following full-time Undergraduate programmes:
- • BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
- • BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
Eligibility: All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2018, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
- Previous academic performance;
- relevant experience where appropriate;
- personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: £9,000 each year. The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
Duration of Program: 4 years
How to Apply: There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 15 January 2018 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 14 March 2018.
When offered a scholarship, you must also meet the following criteria for the scholarship to be awarded:
- Accept the University’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 2 April 2018;
- meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
- enrol as a full time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Award Providers: King’s College