Montgomery International Warhawk Scholarship: All highly self-motivated candidates are invited to apply for the International Undergraduate Warhawk Scholarship. This program is organized by the Auburn University at Montgomery.
The program is open for new international students, transfer/Exchange students or current students who have a plan to take part in an undergraduate degree at AUM.
Founded in 1967, Auburn University at Montgomery is a fast-growing university located in Montgomery, Alabama. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 4,632, with a gender distribution of 35 percent male students and 65 percent female students.
Why at Auburn University at Montgomery? The university offers a wide range of services to empower students with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career. Here By taking classes online that may transfer back to your originating institution, you can save valuable time and money.
AUM will provide the award amount of $4,000/year ($2,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 15.
- University: Auburn University at Montgomery
- Department: NA
- Award: $4,000/year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Montgomery International Warhawk Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Freshman: High school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 76 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 540 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT and 6.5 on IELT
- Transfer/Exchange students: Grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale and
- Current students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average
- How to Apply for the Montgomery International Warhawk Scholarship: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter they can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM from your high school) and official English translation if your transcript is not in English. Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English), the bank statement should show at least $28,625 available and proof of English proficiency (unless you are exempt). All documentation must be sent to one of the addresses below: Mailing Address (Post Office) or by email email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.