Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the QUT International College ATAR Scholarship in Australia offered by the Queensland University of Technology.
This educational program is open to international students who have demonstrated academic achievement in their previous studies and want to apply for a diploma at QUT in Australia.
Founded in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. Its campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? At this university, students can meet with careers advisers who can help them in exploring options and information advisers who can help access careers information.
The funding program covers 25% of the tuition fees for the first semester of your Diploma program at QUT International College.
- Course Level: Diploma program
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Awards: Cover 25% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
QUT International College ATAR Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma courses available in Creative Industries, Diploma in Health Science (Nursing), Diploma in Health Science (Health Studies), Diploma in Business, Diploma in Engineering, and Diploma in Information Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have studied Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 74, or higher.
- How to Apply for the QUT International College ATAR Scholarship in Australia: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission at the Queensland University of Technology. After that, they should be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to check out the admission requirements page at the university to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.