The Spotle.ai is dispensing a great opportunity through its She is the Future Scholarship in India, 2020 for the academic year 2020-21. The grant is available for senior secondary or undergraduate students.
Spotle.ai is an AI-powered talent network matching you to the relevant career path in real-time. It provides a dynamic and agile platform to discover career choices matched to your life goals.
Why should you join this program? Spotle.ai takes the initiative to strengthen this pillar of democracy by universalizing access to continuous education. They provide leadership skills for students and young professionals to build successful careers.
The program is a fully-funded position of Rs 50,000 for outstanding female candidates. There are limited awards available.
- Course Level: Senior Secondary (XI-XII) or undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Spotle.ai
- Department: NA
- Award: Rs 50,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in India
She is the Future Scholarship in India, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is available to current female students who meet the following criteria:
- Current students pursuing Senior Secondary (XI-XII) or graduation programs
- Annual family income of Rs 2.4 lacks or below
- Exceptional academic record with marks above 85% in Class X (and XII where applicable)
- Demonstrable all-round aptitude including performance in extra-curricular
- How to Apply for the She is the Future Scholarship in India, 2020: To apply for the opportunity , students have to complete the application form and send an email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the CV, previous transcripts and national id card.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the program, you must be enrolled in the secondary school or undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in the written and spoken Hindi or English language.