For making students higher education affordable, the De La Salle University is offering the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines .
As the De La Salle College, De La Salle University was founded in 1911. It is a private, Catholic research university run by the De La Salle Brothers located in Manila, Philippines.
Why at the De La Salle University? It is a leading learner-centred and research University bridging faith and scholarship, tuned to a sustainable Earth, and in the service of Church and society, especially the poor and marginalized.
Scholars will receive a full waiver on tuition, miscellaneous, and laboratory fees throughout their stay in the University. They also receive a monthly stipend of Php 10,500 to cover transportation, books, other academic-related materials and school activities, and accommodation allowance.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: De La Salle University
- Department: NA
- Award: full waiver on tuition and monthly stipend of Php 10,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from the Philippines.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: The program that provides an integrated undergraduate and graduate scholarship to high-achieving students from around the country.
- How to Apply for the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines: To apply for the award, candidates are advised to register in the bachelors or masters degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit passport size photos, original copy of a transcript of records, original NSO/PSA birth certificate, two letters of recommendation and a personal statement containing academic and career objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have taken the SAT the year before application to DLSU and Grade Point Average (HSGPA) should at least be 80%.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.