Show your writing skills by taking part in essay scholarship! The Randolph Law Firm is intended to encourage students to become a part of the Taylor Randolph’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA. The award is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award program is open to assists the US students who will enroll in an accredited community college or university towards earning an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Based in Las Vegas, the Randolph Law Firm help you get tax debt relief through settlement or bankruptcy in order to get your financial life back on track. It provides personalized, realistic and practical solutions for the full range tax issues.
The Firm aims to create better financial futures for individuals, businesses, and families everywhere by resolving your IRS problems quickly and efficiently.
The Randolph Law Firm will provide $1,000 Scholarship to the qualified students whose essay best addresses the topic.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Randolph Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
Taylor Randolph’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for the Taylor Randolph’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA: Applications must be filled out and materials received via the application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload a proof of full time enrollment, current photo and essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Entry Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.