Transform Together International Scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2019/20 academic year
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees.
Transform Together International Scholarships Description
Course Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Application Deadline: 31 May 2019 (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2019
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study: All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:Not specified
Target group: International and European Union (non-UK) students
Eligibility for the Transform Together International Scholarships:
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to Apply for the Transform Together International Scholarships
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the deadline – 31 May 2019 for September 2019 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether