Established in 2004, University Canada West is an independent Canadian university in the heart of Vancouver. It offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why at the University Canada West? UCW provides a wide variety of degree programs for both Canadian and International students and also gives them the best study facilities for building a bright future.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Award: $3,000 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Entering undergraduate students who are pursuing an Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with excellent academic achievements.
- How to Apply for the UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.