Are you equipped to take the next step in the direction of global education? If you are, then the University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan scholarships allow you to on your endeavours. This system will provide scholarships based on financial need.
The award objectives are to recognize the very best calibre college students who’re wishing to study abroad but can’t do it due to monetary motives. It can be provided for 2 years of the undergraduate degree and the value of every scholarship is £2,500 in line with the annum.
The University of Aberdeen is a main public research college primarily situated in Aberdeen, Scotland. It was established in 1495 making it the oldest college. It homes extra than 14,000 college students and draws global students on a large scale.
Why pick the University of Aberdeen? Although it is a historical university but provides friendly contemporary coaching and facilities. It is ranked 31st in the global for the impact on society through times better training college affect scores. At this college, the scholars can pick out 370 bachelor’s degree publications, and over one hundred twenty taught master’s degrees to look at.
The University of Aberdeen is granting take a look at grant application that contains scholarships of £2,500 every. The award can be given for two years of the undergraduate course to cowl lessons charge or have a look at the cost.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: 18 May 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: N/A
- Award: £2,500 each
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from across the world can avail this lucky chance.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: the Undergraduate degree course in any subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: To make your place in this program, you need to fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Must have decided to go to the University of Aberdeen to undertake an undergraduate degree starting in September 2020 or be resuming undergraduate studies at the University after an interruption and require financial assistance.
- The program is open to all applicants regardless of nationality or fee status
- Applications from medical students would be particularly welcome
- The studentships are available for all full-time undergraduate areas of study
- How to Apply for the University of Aberdeen Jim Duncan Scholarships: To be selected for this opportunity, students will have to enrol in a full-time undergraduate program. After that, you will be in a position to complete the online application this is should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Personal information, economic situations, delivery detail of sponsorships scholarships, prizes that you have implemented in beyond, employment records, non-public assertion, and personal references are crucial documents that should be supplied.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants will want to choose a course, and access necessities can be exceptional consistent with the course. However, the application for complete-time undergraduate application courses may be submitted through UCAS.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, it’s miles crucial to be gifted in English. If English isn’t your first language, then you definitely should provide documents such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge Advanced/Cambridge proficiency qualifications. Get more information here.