In order to support the educational finances of motivated and talented students, the University of Bedfordshire is now offering an Academic Merit International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational programme is open to talented international students who want to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university in the UK.
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels in a variety of fields for students. The university provides a wonderful environment for learning and the intellectual growth of aspirants.
Candidates have the best chance of obtaining additional funding sources here. It’s teaching, student services and internationally recognized courses are all of the highest quality.
Brief Details of the University of Bedfordshire Academic Merit International Scholarships 2022-2023
APPLY: Fully Funded Bill Gates Scholarship In the US & Australia For Nigerians 2022
- Institution: The University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students are eligible
- Applicants must have 55%+ average marks in high school
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, applicants are required to check out the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Bedfordshire will provide the following to the successful student:
- £2,400 for 60%+ average marks in high school (or equivalent)
- £1,400 for 55%+ average marks in high school (or equivalent.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the educational programme, applicants must have to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are advised to submit the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.