The award winning Wrexham Glyndwr University is currently awarding Approved Grants for International Students in 2022-23 who wants to study in the university.
Are you seeking for financial aid to help you fund your educational goals in the United Kingdom? For the academic year 2022-2023, the you need to apply for the Wrexham Glyndwr University Approved Grants for International Students.
This fantastic scholarship is solely available to overseas students at Wrexham Glyndwr University, and it is guaranteed to fund undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate courses. To be eligible, students must make a complete deposit. A maximum of £2,000 in scholarships can be awarded.
About Wrexham Glyndwr University
Wrexham Glyndwr University encourages its staff and students to collaborate in order to achieve their educational, research, and professional objectives. Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph are the locations of the Institution, which is a public research university in Wales.
The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education.
Wrexham Glyndwr University Approved Grants for International Students 2022-2023: A Summary
- Department: Wrexham Glyndwr University Institution: Wrexham Glyndwr
- University NA
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are available.
- Students are able to enroll in any undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate program offered at WGU.
- Scholarships awarded: Not Provided
- To be completed in the United Kingdom
Eligibility Requirements For the Wrexham Glyndwr University Approved Grants
Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Students must meet the university’s academic entry standards.
- Interested students must take one of the following English language competency tests:
- TOEFL IBT 79/89
- IELTS 6.0/6.5 IELTS
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62.
Application Deadlines: Applications must be received by April 1st, April 29th, or July 22nd, 2022.23
WGU will pay £500 – £2,000 towards the cost of the applied programs to the selected candidates.
- How to Apply: Students must use the Application Link to apply for admission to the university. All overseas applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- a copy of your passport that has been scanned
- Certificates and transcripts demonstrating your academic achievements to date
- 1 letter of academic recommendation
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the first year’s full tuition charge as well as UKVI maintenance costs.
- Work experience must be demonstrated.